STEINER BINOCULARS RANGER XTREME 8X32
Ranger Xtreme 8x32 models are light and compact, ideal for mobile hunters who need the versatility of good magnification and wide view.
- High-Contrast-Optics provide bright, brillant views, accurate colour and clear images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance up to close range of 2 m.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- High-end Accessories with case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View at 1000 m:
+/- 4 dpt
Close Focus Range:
up to 3 m
STEINER Nitrogen- Pressure-System:
by 2-way-valve technology
-20°C to +80 °C
Ergonomic twist-up eyecups
Rain protection cap: