are a necessary and mandatory complement for anyone, both when working
and during their free time, and of course practicing their favorite
At OTSO we have developed high quality masks with the designs that characterize us, unique and daring.
- Made entirely in the European Union
- They have three layers:
- The first, the one in contact with the skin, is cotton, fluffy inside to avoid irritation, and with a great filtration capacity of bacteria and microbes.
- The second is polypropylene, the most used fabric today for the manufacture of masks, with a specific micro filtration structure and with a "water repellent" membrane system.
- And the third is polyester for high quality sublimation.
- We have three sizes:
- Size L/XL designed for men
- Specific S/M sizes for women and adolescents
- And size XS for l@s niñ@s
- OTSO masks are reusable,can and must be washed according to the instructions on the inner label, and have no expiration date. It is highly recommended to wash them also before first use.
- Wash at 40 degrees Max
- Do not iron
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use a dryer