The Strappy Tiger takes any foam roller to a whole new level. This inventive accessory elevates your foam rolling experience into a more focused, muscle massage and myofascial release.
Exclusive, curved massage surface features a firm shell with textured surface. Provides targeted, muscle care and relief of minor muscle aches/soreness and “Gription®” on fascia and muscles under the skin.
Elastic strap secures easily to ANY standard foam roller (5” diameter or larger).
Orange, grippy, “curved shoe” provides a stable, secure, non-slipping surface on the foam roller.
Use your weight as leverage and let the tool do the work.
Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Elastic strap secures easily to ANY standard foam roller
- Orange gripping base provides a stable, non-slipping surface on the foam roller
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- Nylon strap
- 5″x4.12″ massage surface
- .25 pounds
- Engineered in USA
- Patents Pending
Who Can Benefit:
Someone who are comfortable with floor exercises but need to add more pressure when rolling on back, shoulders, hamstrings, IT bands, quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes and more. This tool is perfect for self-massage. Simply roll the target muscles on the tool.
Where Does It Work Best:
Works best for back, glutes, and quads, IT bands, hamstrings. The tool allows you to focus and add more pressure on a more specific muscle knot. Best usage: roll on the floor.
Tags: Tiger Tail, Massage Roller, Recovery