SIDAS IMPACT REDUCER DUAL FOAM INSOLES
Impact Reducer Dual Foam insoles are made up of two essential materials for running: one absorbs shocks and the other is more dynamic, giving you the energy you need from your foot movements.
These soles are very thin and can be used under existing insoles or directly under the feet.
- Merrymesh topcover: comfort
- Rearfoot section (viscolatex): absorbs shocks.
- Forefoot section (rubber foam): boosts propulsion
HOW TO USE
- Cut out the sole before use
- Remove the insole and replace it with the new one.
- Washing with soap and brush only
- Do not dry on a radiator, for a better drying use our shoe dryers.
SIZES (IN MM)