UTMB® ultra-trailers will appreciate this pair of leggings that offers thermal veino-muscular compression.
By limiting vibrations by up to 30% thanks to its maximum support, it delays muscle fatigue and reduces pain. It targets strategic muscles for an effective compression.
A Power-Climb Grip enhances trail-running performance. Its compact and light design will fit UTMB®`s long distance races.
Muscle fatigue and pain is reduced. Integrated ventilation bands at the back of the knee offer more comfort and a Power-Climb Grip enhances trail running performance.
A compact and light design fits long distance races and it folds in a pocket or backpack.
The first pair of leggings with thermal veino-muscular compression technology is now on the market to meet the requirements of extreme trail runners looking for the perfect apparel for their training during late season or in cold mountain settings.
PRECISE COMPRESSION AND FULL OXYGENATION
• It targets strategic muscles for compression.
• Targeted compression activates blood circulation for better oxygenation of muscles.
• Oxygenated muscles prevent they get injured during extreme prolonged effort.
• Recovery is accelerated after effort.
THERMOREGULATION AND LIGHTWEIGHT
• A one and only weaving allows air to circulate throughout the legs.
• Body temperature does not fall or rise abruptly but remains stable.
• Full protection is guaranteed against cold and hot climates
• Integrated ventilation zones help evacuate heat and perspiration.
• Not retaining water or sweat, it remains the lightest possible.
SUPREME COMFORT AND TOTAL FREEDOM
• The popliteal fossa is aerated, thanks to ventilation stripes at the back of the knee.
• The intelligent fibres have a massaging effect on the legs, kept refreshed all long.
• Silicone grips positioned on the thighs allow that you take grip while climbing.
• Machine Wash at 30°C
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Tumble Dry
* Items may differ from photos.